Android Mobile Application Security (Hands On)
This workshop will be on Android mobile application security where Participants will gain knowledge on secure mobile application development, testing for security with hands-on.
Monday 5th Novemer 2018 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Distance Learning Center at SLIDA
No: 28/10, Malalasekara Mawatha, Colombo 07
Conducted by Sri Lanka CERT|CC
Information technology professionals who have basic knowledge on Android mobile application development/security/penetration testing
This will cover
(1) Learning to perform Android mobile application security risk assessment and penetration testing
(2) Determining the mobile application security vulnerabilities
(3) Practicing real-world mobile application hacking techniques including vulnerability exploitations
(4) Gaining technical skills to fix mobile application vulnerabilities
(5) How to develop and design a secure mobile application and precautions to secure mobile applications
(6) Working with real-life scenarios on mobile security