Mind Your Hacks
You can't solve a problem on the same level that it was created.
You have to rise above it to the next level. The creation of something
new is not accomplished by the intellect, but by the play instinct arising from
within. Act as if what you do will make a difference. But, be carefull of
your step ahead. There is a spooky world out there 😈.
on the 10 th of October
at Lavender Room, BMICH, Colombo 07
from 8:30 a.m. Onwards
This hacking challenge is desiged to tease your
technical and critical thinking skills.
Get ready to be Stunned.
Registration Secretariat : Anfal Nilar
315 Vauxhall Street
The Hacking Challenge 2018 consists number of challenges in various cyber security domains. The participants are expected to penetrate the given hacking environment and capture all the required flags. The team capturing the highest number of flags will be crowned as the winners of the Hacking challenge 2018.
(1) Communication among teams are strictly prohibited (During the Competition).
(2) Only the players are allowed to enter the competition area. (Those who are assigned the wrist band).
(3) A team can consist of minimum and maximum of 3 players.
(4) Maximum three teams are allowed to participate from an organization.
(1) All the participants are required to bring their own laptops / devices.
(2) No internet facility will be provided for the participants from the Sri Lanka CERT and the participants are responsible for their own Internet connection.
(3) All the participants are recommended to bring the necessary software tools (latest versions of the tools will be more effective).
(4) Software tools required for the hacking challenge may include but not limited to Windows environments, Linux environments, OS X environments, android environments, Digital Forensic tools and Penetration Testing tools. Example: Kali Linux, G track, Parrot etc.
(5) Participants are expected to turn off Antivirus programs and firewall applications.
Sri Lanka CERT will not be responsible for any damage or harm caused by participating to this Hacking Challenge.
Official Payment Network
Print Media Sponsor